Sales / Marketing Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Business Development Manager - Hollard Insurance GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Hollard Ghana combines its deep local knowledge of the market with the world-class expertise of an international insurance brand. Headquartered in South Africa but with feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, Hollard delivers innovative insurance solutions customised to the unique risks Ghanaians face.
Hollard Insurance Ghana (i.e., Hollard General) operates in Ghana with a network of 5 main branches, 26 secondary distribution networks and 50 fulltime commission-based Sales Executives working across Ghana. We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard General is looking for Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Takoradi
- Report to: Branch Manager
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective business relationships with direct and corporate clients and grow sales and profitability at the Kumasi branch.
- The candidate will also supervise Hollard2U/Sales Executives and ensure that they meet and exceed their sales and profitability targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Hollard products to personal, corporate and institutional clients
- Achieve monthly and yearly premium targets for new business and renewal of existing businesses.
- Initiate and develop relationships with corporate bodies and individuals with the aim of generating business as per agreed targets.
- Recommend or implement changes to improve productivity, profitability, growth and the quality of assigned book of business and decline unsuitable risks.
- Review segment profit/growth results and trends and recommend action plans to produce profitable underwriting results.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data of corporate and institutional clients and seek approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage and price. Recommend creative alternatives with regards to rating plansand payment plans within guidelines.
- Ensure that policy transactions (quotes, new business, endorsements, renewals, post loss, cancellations) are issued and changes recorded accurately and in a timely manner by rating and/or capturing transactions into the core business system.
- Interact frequently with Brokers, Hollard2U Agents, Institutional clients and provide timely and professional customer service to them.
- Provide monthly reports on achievements, pending issues, problems and suggested recommendations as per agreed timelines and formats.
- Ensure full compliance with all processes, policies and procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor incentive campaigns and ensure timeous payment of commissions and other approved payments
- Drive change management among direct reports in areas as such as talentmanagement, cultural change and create a positive work atmosphere.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Marketing, Insurance or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and leading sales teams
- A proven salesperson with a tract record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent prospecting and relationship management skills
- Have product knowledge, basic rating principles and risk assessment knowledge
- Market knowledge (including competitor information)
- Interpersonal, organisational and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to:
Please indicate HG-BDM as the subject of your email.
Closing date: Wednesday, 28th July 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.