Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Administrative Assistant - Tetra Tech International Development ServicesAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The USAID-funded Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity In Ghana, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for qualified candidates to fill various positions. This position will be located in the main office in Accra. The purpose of the Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity (GFRA) is to prevent the collapse of the small pelagic fishery sector in Ghana while improving the supplemental livelihoods, resilience, and food security.
Tetra Tech seeks experienced candidates for the following position of Administrative Assistant (1Post)- Based in Accra
Working under the direction of the Director of Administration and finance, the Administrative and Logistics Assistant will be;
- Responsible for the logistics and planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including support to identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed;
- Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the inventory, applying inventory stickers and managing equipment;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide support for the daily management of the GFRA office and administration of the petty cash in accordance with Tetra Tech policies;
- Support project operations including property management, travel support, and partner coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the DAF;
- Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements;
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an equivalent position providing administrative support to a USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects.
- Education: University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline
How To Apply
To apply through [email protected] with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format. Please list the title of the position in the email subject line
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. Deadline for submission of applications is August 16, 2021 but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.