Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client, a leading Business Management Software provider with global outreach is inviting applicants for the under-listed vacant positions.
Business Management Software Support Consultant
This is open to post-national service graduates with a drive and passion for accounting and programming; who are not more than 25 years of age and wilting to be trained as business management software support consultants.
- Configure and implement business management software
- Train and Support end-users on the business management software
- A good First Degree in Accounting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience in working with computer software programmes
- Must have completed National Service in August 2020 and not earlier
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Basic understanding of database concepts and analytical tools
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good composure under pressure
How To Apply
Send application and CV to
Deadline is 31st July, 2021
Only shortitstid applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.