Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush.
To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The principal purpose of the role is to lead a team of?telesales?agents on behalf of the company who are responsible for contacting potential and existing customers to inform them about ABI’s available product with the aim of selling using script
Key Roles & Responsibility
- Scheduling Teams: Focused on daily staffing requirement to ensure the right number of agents based on skill set and preference are available for various Call projects at the right time
- Scheduling Calls & Setting call target: Analysis historical call data to schedule and?optimise?agents calls
- Report Analysis: prepares daily, biweekly and monthly report of?agents?performance?( Effectiveness, Coverage, Volume), Service levels across channels for staff and management use
- Business Continuity Planning: Create plans to deal with disaster situation such as IT system failure, civil disorder, crime, public transport disruption etc
- Real time Performance Monitoring & Adherence
- Set Individual Volume Target: Based on the?organisationals?monthly LE split
- Liaise On?behalf of the Agents to the stakeholders through the CIC Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in business related field or?equivalent?experience
- 3years + relevant experience
- Analytical Skills
- Proficient in?microsoft?office
- Organisational?& Communication Skill
- Leadership? Skill
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attach all documents as one, preferably as a PDF document
- Internal Applicants require Line Manager Approval, and to attach it to their application
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.