Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a fresh graduate with very solid coding skills and looking to start a career in Ghana?
Are you passionate about converting ideas into the product? Are you thrilled with the power of the web and what it can do for the user? Do you become curious when you see an awesome web app? Do you want to make your career in bringing the power of complex technology on the fingertips of the user? This is the right opportunity for you then.
We are looking for an engineer who has a passion for web & mobile app development. The one who wants to work on both client and server side of the application is best suitable for this job.
We are an early stage startup with huge ambitions to redefine the online payments & processing landscape. You will work closely with Product Owners & Directors. As our in-house engineering hire, the role will involve all aspects of writing code and design on all our projects.
Our ambitions are limitless and we believe so is your potential growth. We are looking for candidates who buy into our vision and want to come along on the journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a full stack developer, you will play a key role in developing the architecture of our front end and backend system, creating, editing and upgrading the UI and UX of the product, working on the new app concepts and bringing them to reality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable web apps
- Work on both frontend and backend of different web apps
- Build and maintain the expandable architecture of the product
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering as part of a scrum product development process
- Design code with special attention to performance, correctness, and enterprise-level scale
- A proven experience in building digital (web-based / mobile) applications
- FLUTTER or any Cross Platform App Development Language
- You understand OOP, MVC, REST/SOAP/XML-RPC
- Experience in LARAVEL
- Building responsive applications, integrating payment gateways and cross-browser/platform delivery are all second nature
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
If this is of interest then please get in touch with your latest CV to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.