Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A well-established financial institution in Kumasi, Ashanti Region is searching for competent, result-oriented and energetic personnel to join its team in the following job categories.
BRANCH OPERATION OFFICERS
Duties/ Responsibilities (Job Code: Br -0/21)
- Responsible for onboarding of customers
- Ensure customer relationship banking
- Ensures vigorous marketing of products and services
- Undertake banking advisory services for customers
- Prepares fixed deposits/standing orders
- Undertake data entries / data capture
- Ensures prudent management of treasury and cash analysis
- Reconciliation of inWrebranch transactions
- Responsible for counter cheque issuance and cheque for clearing
- Ensures effective funds transfers protocols
- Undertake due diligence in credit approvals and documentation
- Prepare and submit prudential reports within specified timelines
- Documentation oftransactions and data management
- Assist with the supervision of Branch Staff
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The ideal candidate should be a team player, have good sense of judgment, initiative and responsibility.
- The person must demonstrate knowledge in banking regulations, procedures and directives.
- The suitable candidate must have attention to details, must demonstrate strong communication skills.
- The person must have appreciable knowledge in Microsoft word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 7 years working experience in a financial institution.
- A professional qualification shall be an added value.
- The suitable applicant should not be more than 42 years
How To Apply
Application letter, detailed CV and a cover letter should be sent to
not later than 20th July, 2021.
Indicate the Job code as the subject.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.