Jobs In Bibiani,Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mensin Gold Bibiani LTD (MGBL) is seeking to recruit qualified individuals for its mining project located in Bibiani in the Western Region.
Job Title: Shift Boss
- Responsible for carrying out the duties stipulated in regulation 47 of the Mining and Minerals (Health, Safety and Technical) regulations, 2012 (L.I.2182) and the shift boss log book
- Responsible for supervising direct reports daily role to ensure he/she achieves his/her production and development targets safely and within grade and cost control parameters.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have a shift boss certificate of competency from the inspectorate division of the minerals commission
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in underground mine development and open stope mining with 2 to
years in similar position
Location: Bibiani, Western Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to:
with the preferred position as subject of the email
OR by registered post to:
The Human Resource Manager
Post Office Box CT 1909
Closing Date: 16th July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.