Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable private security company with offices across the country is looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of Rapid Response Officer
The successful Rapid Response Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patrolling interior and exterior areas of assigned locations;
- Reporting suspicious activities and persons;
- Writing detailed narrative reports, maintaining daily activity reports;
- Maintaining access control through an admittance process;
- Screen visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite or bar their admittance to the site or facility;
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, and security violations;
- Being physically fit and able to perform under arduous conditions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- 2 year and above working experience in the security industry or any other related field.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to
Closing Date: July 25, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.