Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Prepare budgets
- Enter transactions and reconcile account balances
- Prepare accurate work papers, schedules, and reconciliations for audit purposes
- Send invoices to accounts
- Enforce payment terms with accounts
- Stay up to date on state and local tax laws
- Work with external auditors
- Record payments and disbursements
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- 1 year work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures,
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.