Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the DFS Operations Manager, you will need to take the lead in transforming ASA S&L’s current financial functionalities into a digital service offering and build out digital financial services that will be if value add to ASA clients. The role will evolve as ASA savings & Loans moves from project to product stage and in the latter stage you will expected to manage KPIs that will be strongly related to driving customer retention and new customer update in a digital ASA International world
- Steer the digitization of the current financial functionally for the company
- Build the digital financial service (DFS) portfolio as part of the digitization drive
- Gather and provide business input for App, DFS and core banking platform development
- Manage a project plan with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Build relationships with 3rd parties, aggregators and other to enable integration of services.
- Identify value add for clients for digital transformation and new services
- Leverage company’s assets to identify and implement economy of scale benefits
- Implement back-end support structures that come with digitization e.g Customer Care
- Recruitment of resources as the digitization drive takes on more scale
- Test concepts with clients to validate level of acceptance
- Establish programs to educate clients and get them on board digitally
- Responsible for overall implementation and phased roll-out of digitization
- Management of KPIs that will evolve out of the digitization of the business
- Stay abreast of all and DFS developments to ensure that the business is one step ahead of the competition
- Frequent visits in the operational area
Qualification Required & Experience
- BCom or a relevant 3 year Business Degree
- Experience within a fintech, banking or e-commerce environment
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience within one of the above industries
- Prior microfinance/financial product design and development experience is preferential
- A detailed understanding of the DFS industry in Ghana
- Deep understanding of Ghanaian regulatory requirements
- Understanding of system requirements to launch DFS
- Can hit the ground running in a very short space of time
- Within 45 years of age
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Apply to the Human Resource Manager enclosing a detailed CV with a covering letter and a photograph. The application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 2nd July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.