Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Manage the IT Department to deliver and operate reliable, scalable and efficient systems to bring business benefit.Also to deliver and maintain a fully functional, performant and scalable IT Wide Area network across the country.
Manage the IT department to meet strategic business goals and performance levels, as measured by key performance indicators (KPI).
- Contribute to the formulation of a Technology strategy and plan which supports Vodafone Ghana’s medium-term business goals to create and deliver shareholder value.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Participate in and contribute to overall business strategy for the OpCo.
- Deliver a transformation of the IT system landscape in order to equip business to reach its goals.
- Develop IT capability in response to agreed customer requirements in full compliance with strategy and governance procedures.
- Meet financial targets (CAPEX, OPEX) in line with overall OpCo Targets.
- Provide clear objectives and targets for all direct reports, including regular performance reviews and one-to-one coaching.
- Be instrumental in ensuring buy-in for business strategy, and work with the department to translate the strategy into concrete IT deliverables
- Champion cost-effectiveness and cost-consciousness amongst staff within IT.
- To provide visible leadership, creating a high performance culture and developing a world-class technical team, that is admired by the industry.
- Drive and manage the relationship with key stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Manage all Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Data Analytics and Insights
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Skills
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline / experience.
- Minimum 10 Years in IT Management, preferably Telco environment.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT and related roles especially in Operations.
- High level understanding of IT Architecture and design
- Full alignment on OEM roadmaps and technology advances
- Understanding of Datacentre Technologies and Operations
- Understanding on Application Operations methodologies
- ITIL Certification
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.