Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fixed Propositions Specialist at Vodafone Ghana will own the delivery of Fixed Broadband, Consumer Fixed Voice, Internet Café and Wi-Fi products and work in conjunction with the Fixed Propositions Manager in increasing the revenue contribution targets by building an in-depth understanding of the FBB sector and by creating new extensions to the FBB portfolio which would retain and encourage greater usage of fixed services.
This role is a mixture of customer obsession, best practice and a technology evangelist, balanced with the art of the possible from a delivery perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product development and go to market :
- Develop new product proposals for Fixed Broadband, Consumer Fixed Voice, Internet Café and Wi-Fi, supported by market data and competitive analysis, and develop business cases demonstrating a return on investment.
- Manage the product development process of products meeting agreed cost and quality targets as agreed with the Propositions Manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work with Finance to develop a competitive price which generates agreed margins for all new and in-life products and services.
- Coordinate marketing communications to develop effective communications on products, services and brand.
- Manage the insights gathering process to inform new product development
- Own and maintain the product requirements catalogue and functional backlog.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders and suppliers. Capable of facilitating disparate groups to elicit requirements, drive understanding and obtain agreement.
- Subject matter expert for the functionality of the product, the processes and the users. Translating business needs into technical requirements and aligning product capabilities with strategic roadmaps.
- Drive business adoption of the product ensuring that functionality is exploited to its maximum potential through stakeholder engagement, handover documentation and knowledge transfer to BAU operating teams
- Portfolio in-life management:
- Manage in-life products portfolio on a profit and loss account basis, using financial performance data to make individual product investment and withdrawal decisions.
- Work with CVM and Experience teams to create new extensions to the portfolio to meet evolving customer needs.
- Prioritise and manage change through the Vodafone project delivery lifecycle and work request processes.
- Manage product withdrawal,ensuring that alternative solutions are available to customers, that a migration path to alternative services is properly planned and that the changes are effectively communicated.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree IT or Engineering related discipline, Economics or Business Administration
- Must have demonstrated at least 5 years experience in new product development in the telecommunications or ICT sectors
- Able to prepare business cases and specifications for new product development.
- Proactive, with strong personal drive
- Enthusiastic about the telecoms industry
- Creative & deep thinker with the ability to view a problem from different angles
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to develop business cases and interpret performance data.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.