Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for the position of Manager for the Tek Cooperative Credit Union.
The Manager shall be responsible for driving the overall strategic and operational performance of the Tek Cooperative Credit Union and shall report to the Board of Directors of the Union. As an Executive Head, the Manager shall also provide leadership to the Managerial Team to achieve the overall growth and profitability agenda of the Union.
Qualification Required & Experience
THE PERSON (QUALIFICATION)
- A Master’s Degree in either Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or other relevant fields. Certificate in any of these professional examinations; Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB), Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or other similar professional certificates would be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be visionary and result-oriented.
- Transparent, firm and exhibit a high sense of leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Must have a proven capacity to motivate, manage and direct staff.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and capacity to manage and control crisis situations.
- Must have a minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in Cooperative Union or banking activities with at least Five (5) years in managerial position.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for FOUR (4) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another FOUR (4) Years on the basis of good performance, altogether making a maximum of EIGHT (8) Years. The person must be able to serve a full FOUR-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are very attractive.
AGE: Minimum of Forty-Five (45) years.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.