Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Role & Responsibilities:
This position will support production via the provision of technical analytical and microbiological services and skills, by carrying out analytical and microbiological analysis according to sampling plans in order to fulfill customer expectations.
Results / Accountabilities
- Complete all tests required for each product
- Document results and analyze data
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Communicate test results with production personnel and Quality managers
- Conduct retesting of product as needed to support quality investigations
- Monitor use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies
- Make recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure quality standards are met
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Education and Work Experience:
- A minimum of an HND in a food quality related course/ Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- A proven competency in one or more of the following: Physiochemical analyses, Microbiological
- Experience in an ISO9001 certified food manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Analytical or Scientific Software
- Chemistry Knowledge
- Gather and Collect Data
- Keeping Records
- Lab Research Principles
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Quality Analysis
- Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Strong Communication Skill
Job scheduling skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Job Ownership
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.