Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Represent Bosch Automotive Aftermarket in defined countries/ markets and assigned customer portfolio
- Identify and on-board diesel workshops in the country.
- Promote Bosch diesel system to customers.
- Provide technical training on our diesel products and concepts to customers when required.
- Achieve sales target and overall management of activities with related customer portfolio
- Responsible for payment collection for assigned customer portfolio
- Research for market information: key players by product range, market volumes
- Research for potential new customers
- Promotion of automotive aftermarket business range (Parts, Diagnostics & Workshop Service)
- Collection and management of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support in event organisation and promotion
- Consultancy to partners, ensuring of sales competences at partner level and assist partner in overcoming structural weaknesses
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular customer visits
- Reporting to Country Sales Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in sales and marketing
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry. (Esp.Diesel system).
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong target orientation.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing)
- PC literate with very good skills in packages MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.