Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Help implement data plans, monitor and improve Mobile Broadband performance and assist in achieving Data services launch and revenue as per Business Plan. Liaise with Sales & Customer Relations to promote data services internally & externally.
- Provide the relevant support in the implementation, monitoring & evaluation of mobile and fixed broadband plans.
- Liaise with Sales & Distribution and give input into plans aimed at improving mobile and fixed broadband services.
- Support data services implementation – Configurations, data bundles, data usage initiatives, etc.
- Coordinate communication support and media activities for all data launches.
- Provide consumer insight on data to relevant stakeholders and provide relevant support in disseminating accurate data information across the operation.
- Assist Sales (BNS, Channel & Field Agents) in Data Education; Road shows, Seminars, etc. ensuring the right communication materials on data are available to trade channels.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor and follow through consumer complaints on data availability & usage problems.
- Work closely with Sales, & Customer Care & NWG to resolve all customer complaints.
- Assist in developing Product Concept Document (PCD), ensuring documents are approved by all stakeholders timeously.
- Lead all User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for Data Services ensuring all scenarios are defined and tested.
- Use appropriate checklist to improve process & procedures for testing.
- Perform UAT with Customer Care, Sales and Customer Management.
- Use consumer insight to promote product and services both internally & externally.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- Project Management and Cross functional Working Skills
- Commerciality and Sound Marketing Judgement
- Interpretation of IT/Technical systems/architecture.
- Telecom Business Savvy
- Market Research
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Business Development
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
A Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or in an equivalent field.
3 years relevant experience in Product Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Marketing or Sales.
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
Kindly indicate theVacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0010 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.