Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
iDE is an international not-for-profit NGO with a unique business approach to poverty eradication. For 36 years around the world—and 10 years in Ghana — iDE has pioneered innovative market-based approaches to improve access to safe water and sanitation and increase agricultural incomes.
iDE Ghana designs to context sustainable social enterprises in Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Agriculture. Our unique and collective passion to create new market opportunities is unlocking the potential of local entrepreneurs all over the country. Through innovating affordable products and services for our customers we are making a profound social impact in the communities that we live, love and serve. We currently employ or contract more than 200 people across 41 districts in Ghana.
An International NGO in the WASH sector is seeking to engage 2 District Sales Managers; 1 for Bawku and 1 and Techiman. Applicants MUST be based at the indicated districts.
Regional Sales Manager
1st July 2021
Contract for Service (fixed term)
Contract end date
Area of operation
Specific work location and catchment areas with day or night working trips to nationwide operational offices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
General Definition of Job Role
Under the direction of the Head of Sales and direct supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the District Sales Manager (DSM) plays a key role in supporting the Head of Sales to achieve the target of reaching 15,000 toilet sales by April 2023. The DSM will work both in the field to sell toilets to rural households and support the Head of Sales in the day-to-day management of the Sales Agents, including compliance with discipline and work attitude, and assist with the gender-sensitive recruitment and training of Sales Agents.
i. Reports directly to Regional Sales Manager.
ii. Work closely with Sales Agents/Executives, Credit Team, and Customer Service Team.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
a. Develops gender-sensitive sales and marketing plans in coordination with the Head of Sales to achieve sales goals within the assigned territories.
b. Generates gender-sensitive action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming sales personnel.
c. Research the market and identify new business opportunities.
d. Closes toilet sales and develops strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective household clients.
e. Prepares the annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly sales budget and track the achievements against the budget.
f. Any other duties as may be assigned within scope of work.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree/HND in Marketing, Business, Economics from a recognized educational institution.
- At least 2 years work experience in similar role.
- Ability to speak Dagbani and/or any other languages within the Northern Region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and hardworking.
- Positive attitude, responsive with good interpersonal skills.
- People management skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to build and nurture relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining required performance standards.
- Good supervisory and coaching skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, target driven and results oriented.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Holds a valid driving license and capability to ride a motorbike.
How To Apply
All suitable applicants should post their Covering Letter, CV, NSS Certificate and Relevant educational certificates to email address
Kindly indicate the district choice in the subject of your application letter.
In view of the anticipated volume of applications to be received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.