Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support the application of analytics to build customer knowledge base. Drive customer insights through synthesis of customer behaviour and business resources to enhance Product and Services de
- Develop customer segmentation based on usage and other behavioural patterns
- Assist the business in the understanding of customer groups and behaviour trends
- Support the development of targeted campaigns and ROI calculation/campaign optimization (Advance Analytics cycle)
- Data mining related to customer lifecycle management
- Support data-warehousing activities
- Support for BI projects that impact CLM and CVM
- Support the conduct and execution of all Market research activities – liaising with internal stakeholders to provide customer data when required.
- Build a customer knowledge centre that provides a 360-view of customers; (usage and other behavioural patterns) including findings from consumer research/surveys, the insights derived should support CLM and CVM initiatives
- Provide information and data in accordance with defined objectives in response to specific requests by stakeholders
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.