Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Advising senior managers on risk assessments including company loans, investments, and liquidity.
- Anticipating the company’s borrowing needs.
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities.
- Maintaining third-party financial activities.
- Handling outsourced treasury functions.
- Preparing budgets and financial statements.
- Submitting forecasting and financial reports.
- Implementing legislative and financial policies.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance.10 years and above experience in Treasury Management.
- Proficient with industry-related financial software systems including SAP.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent communication and forecasting skills.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislature.
- Knowledge of financing techniques and investment management.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Ability to write and present financial reports.
- Strong relationship building skill
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.