Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform Nurse Assistant Clinicals and Nurse Assistant Preventives who completed from the various Public Health Training Institutions in June, 2019 and are permanently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana that:
- Recruitment into the service will commence on Wednesday 9th June, 2021 at 12pm;
- Qualified applicants are requested to formally apply on the Ministry of Health online application portal by logging-in onto https://hr.moh.gov.gh and follow the instructions to select the preferred age, under the Ministry; and
- Deadline for submission of application is Friday 18'" June, 2021 at 600pm;
- The public is kindly informed that the Ministry of Health does not charge money for recruitment and postings, therefore all applicants are advised not to make any payment for this recruitment and whoever pays, does so at their own risk. Any person who demands money should be reported to the Chief Director of the Ministry.
We count on your usual cooperation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.