Real Estate Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Senior Real Estate Projects Coordinator - HalliburtonReal Estate Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of real estate construction projects throughout the region, focusing on project budget and schedule management, process adherence, HSE and service quality.
- Determines, in consultation with Real Estate Services and business unit management, the definition and requirements for each assigned project — including location, desired results, desired completion date, allowable cost parameters, funding sources, RES and business unit interfaces, and special environmental or regulatory considerations.
- Prepares and seeks appropriate management approvals of project plan including work specification, schedule, and budget.
- Plans and manages project execution in accordance with project plan.
- Monitors and manages project schedule in accordance with project plan. Makes mid-course corrections to project schedule. Advises Real Estate Services management and internal customers of schedule status, and seeks approval of schedule changes when required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitors and manages project budget and contractor payments in accordance with project plan. Initiates and seeks appropriate management approval of budget change orders when required.
- Evaluates design and construction methods. Selects best standard methods for project execution. Makes appropriate adjustments to standards to meet specific project requirements.
- Manages project compliance with applicable building and fire codes, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, other applicable laws and regulations, and company Health, Safety, and Environment policy.
- Manages project compliance with company and Real Estate Services quality standards.
- Manages consultants, and contractors, as applicable, for execution and administration of Real Estate Services project activities and for execution of specific projects.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.