Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Geological Survey Authority (GGSA) invites applications from suitable candidates to apply for the position of Assistant Estate Officer
- Maintain the Authority’s Assets Register.
- Recommend to Management the allocation of the Authority’s residential buildings to staff
- Assist Management to ensure proper furnishing of offices and residential premises of the Authority.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the Authority’s buildings and their surrounding environment
- Any other work assigned by the Management of GGSA in furtherance of the Authority’s objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Candidates interested in this position must:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably Estate Management, Land Economy, or a related discipline awarded by a recognized University or institution.
- have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable public or private sector organization.
- have completed the statutory National Service
- have good organizational skills
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be computer literate.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.