Jobs In Tarkwa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Radio Maintenance Technician
- Follow all HSE procedures, company standards and Mincom regulations on the mine in executing all radio maintenance tasks.
- Performs on a daily basis complex troubleshooting and a full range of radio communications technician assignments.
- Assist’s and performs ground based radio communications systems planning, system design, implementation, installation, support and problem solving
- Installs, tests, repairs, and maintains base station, mobile and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point radio communications systems
- Ensures RF frequencies and equipment are properly evaluated and approved according to company standards.
- Installation of new two-way radio systems, cabling, and other communications equipment
- Advanced technical knowledge of radio electronics.
- Ability to install, repair and program Radio electronic tools.
- Ability to maintain radio frequency stations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma in Electronics/Computer Engineering/ICT
- 8+ years of experience in a mining environment.
- Installation, repairs and maintenance of radio experience.
- Radio configurations and repeater build up experience.
- Radio channel programming/configuration experience.
- Ability to install two-way radio on heavy and light equipment
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to:
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.