Jobs In Tarkwa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Genser Energy is an energy solutions provider based in the USA with operations in West Africa. It specializes in providing custom engineered turn-key distributed generation installations and natural gas distribution infrastructure, selling power and natural gas to mines, industries, and utilities. Genser Energy engages in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) as well as operation and maintenance (O&M) of its power generation plants. Each project is financed and owned by a country-level subsidiary in Africa.
Sustainability Manager Responsibilities
The Sustainability Manager is responsible for driving social enterprise development projects for Genser Energy (www.genserenergy.com).
- Develop and implement the corporate social investment strategy for the organization.
- Drive social enterprise projects with a strong application of sustainable development principles.
- Identify market opportunities for growth and diversification of social enterprise development projects.
- Drive research and development; implement policies that improve the organization’s environmental and social impact without detracting from other business goals.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to industry regulations and laws.
- Develop business tools to analyze and evaluate both corporate social investment programs and eligible beneficiaries for sustainable impact.
- Develop and implement a robust communication and stakeholder strategy around corporate social investment programs.
- Serve as a company spokesperson on matters around community engagement and interactions with government and regulatory authorities.
- Produce sustainability and impact assessment reports.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or Development studies required; MBA preferred.
- Fluency in English compulsory; Proficiency in French preferred.
- International development work experience required; W. Africa regional experience preferred.
- Over 8 years’ experience in leading social enterprise development projects, market development, and value chain analysis.
- Experience in project management, impact assessment, and impact reporting.
- Knowledge of stakeholder mapping and engagement.
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to work in a self-directed fashion within a team structure
- Possess solid work ethic and professional maturity.
- Competence in using research and data to make informed decisions.
- Ability to think ahead, plan and achieve key performance goals in a timely manner.
- Competence in multi-tasking & managing several priorities; ability to lead and be result-oriented.
References: Minimum of 2 professional references
Compensation: Competitive compensation package with benefits plan
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd (GEGL) Corporate Office in Tarkwa, Ghana
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.