Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to take up lectureship positions in the under-listed courses at the Faculty of Education and Entrepreneurship
1. Department of Educational Studies
- Education Policy and Planning
- Education Administration
- Education Reforms
- Education Decentralization and School Governance
- Education Financing
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning in Education
2. Department of Entrepreneurship Education, Research and Training
- Corporate Strategy
- E-Business and Entrepreneurial marketing
- SME management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate must:
- Possess a PhD with specialization in the particular area of study or a closely related academic area
- Have a strong research background and professional experience
- Have at least 4 years teaching experience at the University level
- Have carried out reach and published articles in the relevant area in peer-reviewed journals and
- Have a commitment to excellent teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
How To Apply
Interested applications should download an Application Form from the Methodist University College Ghana website: www.mucg.edu.gh
Completed application forms together with detailed resumes and photocopies of relevant certificates and names of three referees who are conversant with application’s academic / professional competence should be forwarded to:
Methodist University College Ghana
P.O.Box DC 940
Dansoman – Accra
OR Delivered at the Reception
Dansoman Campus of the Methodist University College Ghana
Closing Date: 30 June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.