Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A very exciting sports betting operator is looking for a very qualified and experienced individual to be an ‘ombudsman’ of the Retail Operations in Ghana. This role will involve both high and basic levels of engagement with different stakeholders to ensure that outlets within their respective channels (shops & kiosks) are of the same high standards BetPlanet has planned for and that there is a smooth reconciliation process involving both BetPlanet owned and Third Party owned outlets.
- The role holder will liaise with Fraud, Risks and Payments team at Group.
- To build a very smooth and strong outlet reconciliation regime and make sure that settlements done in timely manner.
- To conduct audit exercises to ensure fraud cases are easily prevented, detected and properly investigated across.
- In conjunction with the various heads of departments at local and Group levels, the role holder will check that all processes and procedures are followed in the Retail department.
- The role holder will engage and work with 3rd party mystery shoppers to provide independent reports on observations made in and about randomly selected shops across the channels pan Ghana.
- CCTV monitoring of BetPlanet betting shops will also be a tool deployed under the armpit of the role holder to help get independent happenings in the shops.
- These independent observations and reports will inform immediate and future policy decisions related to strategy and shop staff.
- The role holder will be accountable for ensuring that various local departmental heads are identifying and recording training needs/requirements of their direct reports. S/he must ensure that these needs are assessed and an action plan developed to bridge the gaps.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The role holder will liaise and follow up regularly with local heads of departments/Country Manager on management of performance improvement plans for staff who are underperforming to ensure a smooth exit plan for such staff if there's no improvement.
- The role holder will develop a framework which will provide guidance to a systematic implementation of the Retail blueprint in the areas of standardising our procedures.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Proper argumentation and negotiation experience are a big advantage
- Able to analyze data and translate data/results into better actions leading to solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Previous retail audit experience and a strong betting background will be a must and an added advantage.
- 1st degree in any Business or Social Science related field.
- A master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role; at least 2 years should be with a Retail Betting Company
- Great mastery of the Microsoft Word/Excel/Access/Power-point.
- High comfort level working across functions and in matrix dynamic ever-changing environment
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Modern working environment in Accra.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business.
- This is a senior management role.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.