Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- To capture maintenance data for the Packaging Dept into relevant, planned maintenance systems to achieve optimal reporting capability
- To perform engineering data capturing administrative duties for the packaging department which could also include SOP / SWI write-ups, filing, photocopying and disseminating of information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Receive job cards from Engineering Planner artisans
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system
- Run reports on maintenance performance
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities
- Run the job-cards from the system
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules
- Issue the schedules to the engineering controllers for maintenance days
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure if all maintenance schedules
- Generation and display of Packaging engineering and individual artisans performance indicators
Work in Teams
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Minimum degree or its equivalent
- Post matric qualification i.e. Technical qualification N4
- Pipeline cover for maintenance planner
- Min – 3 – 6 months on the job training
- Computer literate essential
- 1 year experience in similar data capturing environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desirable not Essential
- FTC mechanical/electrical qualification
- Self starter
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN or SAP-PM and SAP-MM
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Initiative, with good organization skills
- Setting right priorities
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.