Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and in-depth knowledge in business operations - Cash management, Costing, Pricing,
Forecasting/budgeting,financial reporting, taxes.
- Prepare periodic financial reports,budgets and forecasts.
- Implementefficient and effective internal control systems to support operations
A safeguard the assets of the company.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Work with outside auditors and other agencies to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and tax planning.
- Perform financial analysis to ensure accountability and result driven management decision support.
- Other duties as assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
INDIVIDUAL WILL WORK WITH THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Professional certification preferred
- Must have 3 plus years accounting and financial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, anda problem solver
- Must have excellent computer skills (Quick books, POS system, Tally, etc)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be results oriented and trustworthy
- Must have experience in the Hospitality industry
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.