Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position will be a key part of the management team which is responsible for delivering excellent customer service while growing the business profitably at our resort.
- Managing the entertainment-banquet, food and beverage, hotel andconference activities to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Develop and execute operating plans to increase efficiencies, customer’s satisfaction,employees morale, growth,and profitability.
- Business Development – provide leadership support and directions to increase sales revenues. Make sales calls, maintain accounts and take actions to capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Cost control- manages expenses, reviewing transactions and monitoring budgets to ensure cost control and maximize profitability.
- Ensure that company policies are implemented objectively and successfully. Responsible for setting goals and holding management team accountable. Provides employees training, feedback, and recognition.
- Safeguard and maintain the assets of the company
- Other duties as assigned by senior management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- 5 to 10 years practical experience in the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in /Hotel management/Tourism/Business Admin.
- International experience or exposure preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, time management and computer skills
- Strong ability to solve problems, motivate employees, and build a winning team.
- Must be result-oriented, trustworthy and knowledgeable in the Hospitality industry.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.