Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A law firm based in Accra is seeking to employ the services of a Lawyer.
- Preparation and handling of legal briefs for court
- Representation of clients of the firm in court
- Writing of legal opinions for clients of the firm
- Working on other non-court related transnational legal briefs
- Any other assignment handed over to the lawyer the law firm
Qualification Required & Experience
- Either newly qualified or between 1 and 3 years post-call qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Applicants must be computer literate and must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Eligible lawyers must be between the ages of 25 to 35 years
How To Apply
Interested persons may send their curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 19th June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.