Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Budget analysis, forecast and preparation of budget.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Makes strategic recommendations or gives options reflecting operational and market imperatives impacting on finance.
- Ensure all financial practices conform to FNB and legislative accounting, practices and policies by ensuring no audit findings are recorded.
- Provision of recommendations for strategic decisions based on findings from analyses
- Ensure financial statements are compiles and responsible for the integrity of the information to ensure accurately report on financial results of the business.
- Develop and present Cash Operating Pricing Models and Balanced Scorecards for Finance and MIS departments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Delivery of timeous, relevant and reliable financial management information for decision making.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
experience and qualifications
- B Comm. degree or B Comm. Honours or CIMA or CA(SA) an advantage
- 3 to 5 years experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.