Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PSG is a legally registered company in Ghana and is active in the oil palm plantation industry.
- Protecting Company property and any other property within the Company’s premises.
- Patrol areas and performing security checks.
- Write activity and incident reports.
- Reporting movements of any suspicious characters within the Company’s premises.
- Checking vehicular movements and recording same.
- To always be on guard within the Company’s premises and be combat ready for any duty call(s) even at odd times.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Check and read the duty registers and daily log books from previous day and make comments if necessary.
- Report for duty at least 15 minutes before start of duty watch to receive briefing and special instructions, if any from the outgoing Officer or Security Supervisor.
- Responsible and accountable for any losses that the Company may sustain as a result of negligence and/or bad job performance.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by the Security Supervisor and the PPD Chief as and when the situation demands.
Required Skills or Experience
- WASSCE/MSLC/BECE Certificate
- Minimum of two (2) years post qualification working experience in guarding and protecting lives and property in a corporate entity would be a plus
- MINIMUM AGE: 30 YEARS
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.