Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Protection Services seeks to employ an experienced and suitable individual for the position of Investigations Coordinator. The incumbent will be responsible for effectively managing security fact-finding processes by utilizing policies and procedures made available to protect assets, property and information of the Company.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of all security policies/procedures regarding crime and investigations, and ensure full compliance with Mining and other Regulations
- Ensure consistent improvement in security deliverables (investigation, audit, background checks)
- Initiate and monitor preventive and precautionary measures to decrease criminal activities
- Ensure that appropriate devices and resources are procured for the effective running of the security investigative section
- Support and participate in the training and development requirements of employees especially in terms of new systems and work practices
- Maintain strong bond with key external law enforcing bodies (Ghana Police & Military, Judiciary, Bureau of National Investigation and Inspectorate of Mines)
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on crimes, thefts and illegal mining activities carried out on the Company’s concession
- Build professional relationships with internal clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of propose solutions, support for development of business possibilities and personal development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary qualification in Security Management, Social Science or related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as an Investigator of which 3 years should be managerial experience Intelligence gathering and analysis
- Previous experience in a similar role in the State Law Enforcement Agencies is required
- Advanced qualification in Security Investigations will be an added merit
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of Security relate legislation
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills with high level of integrity and ability to interact with people of diverse cultures
- Comprehensive security knowledge and experience in mining operations
- Must have no criminal record
- A valid Ghanaian driving license and proficiency in driving a light vehicle
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.