Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are searching for a Marketing and Communications officer with an aptitude for communicating, strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns to join our team. The officer will support our internal and external marketing and communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events. He/she will be required to contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans, while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company's goals.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND in Marketing or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
How To Apply
Kindly send your application letter, CV and Certificates to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.