Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ZONDA TEC Ghana Ltd, a leader in the sales and service of heavy duty and light trucks located in Tema requires the services of Credit and Recovery Officers to work with their Credit and Recovery team.
As a successful hire, you shall be tasked to facilitate credit for our clients by assessing credit worthiness, process relevant paperwork and recover assets on credit sales. Credit and recovery officer responsibilities include; evaluating clients’ financial information and assessing risk. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of credit and recovery procedures.
- Evaluate client creditworthiness, risks which include visitation to client Home and Business
- Assess client financial strength for decision making taking into consideration all relevant information
- Conform to organizational risk management policies
- Maintain updated records of credit sales portfolio
- Monitor day to day credit sales accounts in default in coordination with marketer and head
- Set up payment plans for client in event of default
- Monitor progress of existing payment plan
- Monitor day to day GPS to assess its functionality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Key Skills/ Competencies
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Good Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good Planning and coordinating skills
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Minimum HND or Degree with good understanding and experience of credit and recovery procedures
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Successful candidate shall be on contract for the first Six (6) months of employment, subsequently, candidates whose performances are outstanding shall be given permanent positions within the company.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: June 14, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.