Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will provide operational support in the production and management of Fish and the Industry for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Collects data for evidence-based decision making and planning
- Collects specimen on the field on Fish Health and Post-Harvest
- Collects data and scientific samples on fisheries
- Undertakes data entry activities on Fisheries
- Undertakes Fisheries Extension Services of the Commission, particularly, pond construction, fish hatchery management, aquaculture production and demonstration, modern farming methods etc.
- Inspects fisheries facilities and produces appropriate reports
- A Higher National Diploma/Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in a relevant field, i e Fisheries Science, Statistics, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Animal Health and Production, Natural Resources or any other related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have completed National Service
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Fish Health, Post-Harvest and Extension Services
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- High integrity and confidentiality
Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central, Eastern
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.