Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning NGO, is partnering with Ghana Education Services (GES) to roll-out an innovative, early childhood development programme. We are hiring in Ghana to support our exciting plans to scale the programme to 60 districts, in 8 regions. To find out more about our programme, please visit www.livelyminds.org.
Lively Minds is looking for a Procurement and Logistics Officer to join our lively, global finance team in July 2021. The Procurement and Logistics Officer supports procurement and logistics for our busy operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate must be pragmatic, highly organised and risk averse with experience of tracking the movement of people and goods. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: www.livelyminds.org/jobs-procurement-logistics-officer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Qualifications: Undergraduate degree in logistics and supply chain management, economics, business administration, commerce, accounting (or related discipline).
- 3+ years’ experience in a procurement or finance role in a fast-paced multinational or NGO environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and deal with complex issues simultaneously.
- Understanding of procurement process in a development organisation.
- Awareness of pre-qualification of approved suppliers, the process involved and the maintenance of a supplier database.
- Familiarity with standard ERP and online procurement requisition processes.
- Articulate, negotiation skills and good understanding of procurement best practices.
- Good understanding of procurement of services, contract document preparation and tax regulations of various forms of procurement.
- Well organised and able to manage own time with minimal supervision.
- Technically literate - Basic user of MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Teams and able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience of custom procedures for clearing of goods, tax exemption procedures.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
To apply, send the completed form to [email protected] before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: 11:59pm Sunday 16th May 2021.
To identify the right candidate, we have created a two-stage recruitment process:
- Stage 1: Short-listed candidates will be asked to undertake a remote, written assessment.
- Stage 2: Successful candidates from Stage 1 will be asked to attend an assessment day.
- 24th May 2021 (remote).
- 7th June 2021 in Tamale.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.