Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a university graduate seeking an exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling career in ICT opportunity? Are you seeking a greater challenge and would like to be a part of a world Class IT Infrastructure Team?
A leading provider of IT Infrastructure service globally is enrolling a one-year Graduate Trainee Program. The program has been designed to offer graduates valuable opportunities and experience needed to set them up for a successful career once completed.
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or its related equivalent
- Completion of National service
- Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
- Interest in working in an ICT environment.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to success.
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to:
by 7th May,2021 indicating the interested position as the subject of the email.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.