Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to a join a globally stable but up and coming development company in Ghana specialised in energy and infrastructure project. Our client has strategic alliance with major energy and infrastructure companies in the world. Their synergy approach to project delivery has contributed to their achievement of new investments. Our client has a network of partners and top tier associates and continues to scout for talents to add technical depth and world-wide expertise to their capabilities.
Our client selected HD HR & Services as their recruitment partner to successfully source the position and add value to the wider recruitment strategy with market knowledge, trends and a previous track record in conducting similar searches.
- be responsibility for the smooth running of the entire administration and support services including projects, operations, human resource, inventory, organizational events and records management within the organization and contribute to effective financial management.
- Oversee operations of the Administration and Support Service within the organizational administration including planning, organizing and directing departmental activities and operations as well as project management, human resource, inventory taking, records management and ensuring general operation efficiency.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Advise on operational and administrative matters and take a lead role in the development and implementation of policies, guidelines, procedures and standards for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative and support services in the organization.
- Coordinate plans and budget preparation and monitor their implementation at all (departmental)levels.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of periodic operational reports on administration and support services.
- Design improved job methods for increasing efficiency in the Administration and Support Services in the organization.
- Responsible for project management and administration.
- Ensure operational efficiency by integrating organizational goals and visions in daily departmental business activities. Conduct regular organizational needs assessment at all levels (human resource, equipment, etc.), Prepare operational reports and schedules regularly handle customer inquiries and complaints and manage internal staff relations.
- Human resource management. e.g. staff performance evaluation and management, staff grievance management, adherence to office policies and procedures, human resource management policies are designed, disseminated and implemented, and implement good records management system.
- Inventory management e.g. Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment and review and approve office supplies.
- Company events and public relations e.g participate actively in the planning and execution of company events, Co-ordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental and reservations.
- Adhere to Health Safety, and Environment (HSE) Policies and requirements at all times e.g take care of own safety and ensure the safety of other staff working in your environment and at any site/facility of the organization, eensure that the health and safety policies and guidelines of the organization are made known and available to staff, visitors and clients in your environment.
- Work collaboratively and maintain best communication and working relationship with colleagues and other staff. Foster good communication and team working relationships within the organization and eensure effective dissemination of information on administrative issues to staff, visitors and clients in the office/organization.
- Ensure personal and people development e.g. Develop and maintain continuing personal and professional development to meet the changing demands in the area of administration, mmonitor own performance against agreed objectives and standards, and Create an enabling environment to promote staff development.
- Ensure the establishment of quality assurance systems for administrative and support services at all sites of the organization.
Required Skills or Experience
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Management, Project Management or other related field plus a Master’s degree in a relevant area from an accredited tertiary education institution with at least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position/setting (construction industry) as a general manager/office manager.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Experience in construction industry procurement process and practices.
- Experience in contract administration
- Experience in policy and standards development.
- Research experience.
- Experience in report writing
- Experience in planning and implementing service developments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Fair knowledge of the construction industry.
- Knowledge of administrative management, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of management principles and practice particularly with regard to office management.
- Knowledge of quality assurance issues.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Spoken and written French will be an added advantage.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection.
- Ability to organize workload, prioritize, and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
The Rewards: This position offers a competitive remuneration package and is an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career with a global organization.
How To Apply
Please, submit your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format as an attachment via email to:
Please use the job position Office Manager as the subject for the email.
Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2021.
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.