Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support in the management of existing and new products and services within the segment portfolio and undertake product performance appraisals regularly to ensure positive revenue generation and product health towards the reduction of churn and the growth of the commercial segment.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for the market segments (Public/Gov’t sector & SME, LCA/MNC/ Fixed, Digital etc) to support sales and position MTN Business as a leader in the ICT space
- Segment based product development
- Developing products based on new innovation that adapt the use of existing and new technologies
- Bundling and developing segmented niche offers
- Appropriate adherence to required PPPs
- Ability to handle product related financial KPIs (effective pricing, business cases etc)
- Generation of promotions & market stimulation to generate incremental revenues
- Churn and growth management
- Segment performance reporting
- Database management for product related activates (PCDs, TCFs, UATs , research and assessment reports and all other product and marketing collateral ) within the division
- Coordinate with Marketing and other relevant departments in developing and executing effective Go to Market strategies
- Monitor and report on promotional campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Product lifecycle management
- Application of data and insights in product development and GTM process
- Training and product knowledge sharing within the division and the entire organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Marketing/ Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent Business qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role in the Telecoms industry
- Product Development
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Knowledge of the segments within the enterprise space
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard policies, practices and procedures
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- MS Excel
- Excellent presentation and Interpersonal skills
- Natural relationship builder
- Innovative and robust in thinking
- Commercial Acumen
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity u in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.