Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating performance improvement programs across the entire hospital. Interacts with medical and non-medical staff to ensure patient safety and quality of care through implementation of policies, and monitoring of compliance to the hospitals’ policies, procedures and protocols. Interacts with clinical staff to ensure standardization of care through clinical and documentation audits
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist management and leadership in the development, formulation, implementation and maintenance of policies
- Monitoring compliance to policies and procedures through documentation and clinical audits
- Develop strategies to attain COHSASA accreditation within stipulated time. Oversee survey assessments in the COHSASA software and meet deadlines.
- Oversee and collate quality improvement and risk reports quarterly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Oversee and monitor all departments’ quality improvement programs
- Develop, maintain and implement plans to achieve quality improvements goals
- Assist in organizing committee meeting ie Drug and therapeutic committee, Resuscitation Committee, Multi-disciplinary theatre committee and document the minutes.
- Facilitate all quality improvement trainings
- Diploma/degree in dialysis/ nephrology technology
- At least on year experience in quality management in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of Government Legislations and policies are essential
- Sound knowledge on the concepts of quality in healthcare
- Excellent understanding of quality management processes
- Proficiency in hospital quality management policies and protocols
- Proficiency in MS Office (excel, word, power point)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of intra and inter-facility staff and administration using both oral and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- An analytical mind-set with problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Excellent bedside manner and time management skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.