Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
- Must have a first degree or an HND, Commercial Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two(2) years working experience in an administrative environment. Experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Good computer knowledge (particularly Word and Excel), including typing speed
- Solid knowledge of oral and written English. Ability to speak french is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- If not a Ghanaian national: eligible to work in Ghana (the Embassy cannot assist with a work permit)
- Knowledge of legal framework and social and cultural situation in Ghana, Nigeria and other West African states will be seen as an advantage
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Ability to work structured, independently and efficiently with integrity
- Ready to be part of an international team
- Solid communication skills
- Service-minded, loyal and professional
- Detail-oriented and precise
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.