Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for inventory and transaction accuracy
- Supervise up to 100 people.
- Mange labor and supplies budget
- Systems responsibility for SAP, ICONS and other legacy systems.
- SP & Inbound Logistics Manager
- Supervise all personnel assigned involved with shipping, receiving and material movement both within the plant and between external locations.
- Coordinate all material movement with Division Transportation personnel and outside warehousing functions.
- Assure accuracy and maintain integrity of SAP, ICONS and plant systems involved with documentation and accounting for materials movement.
- Lead work group effort in continuous improvement for improved inventory accuracy, reduced materials loss, warehouse cost reduction, improved efficiency in materials movement and storage.
- Train employees in safety, quality, cost and service procedural compliance and improvement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assure all shipping orders filled meet internal and customer procedures and expectations.
- Assure all goods received and stored are handled according to internal and customer procedures and expectations.
- Gain understanding in the cost to serve in order to track and eliminate inefficiencies
- Build capability in EHS risk issues in the DC, from conducting risk assessments to creating and implementing mitigating actions.
Requirement and Skills;
- University degree.
- 4- 6 years Supervisory experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Experience in warehouse management system/batch management
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
- Implement responsible care programs assuring safety and quality elements of warehouse operations. Measurement and analysis of inventory and cost elements.
- Manage interaction with external and internal personnel to meet customer service quality and cost requirements
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.