Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Safety Operations Analyst, you will deliver efficient and high quality Safety Proactive and Reactive Enforcement models. For this role, we are looking for someone who cares deeply about safety in the Africa region, and can partner with our colleagues to drive a holistic approach to regional safety and misinformation-related enforcement issues.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to design and implement scalable solutions to improve the safety support of the Africa region, starting with West African markets
- Develop and manage relationships with cross functional teams in your region,market and beyond to develop meaningful and scalable market solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of safety policies, tools, workflows, and metrics. Act as domain expert and functional specialist for regional stakeholders.
- Work with other market teams to support the development of a standardized market solution Strategy
- Lead initiatives that center around the customer experience and improve policy efficacy, tooling and operational design to increase enforcement quality and reduce risk.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Influence new strategies, product launches and tactics using analysis and impact metrics to support your positions.
- Articulate our enforcement and product strategies and represent the team as a functional specialist with stakeholders. Set priorities and effectively lead and execute cross-functional projects to further our strategic goals. Partner with user facing teams such as Global Content Partnerships, Sales, and Public Policy to understand their customer needs.
- Work directly with the Twitter Service global leadership team to help prioritize and execute on Africa market strategic objectives.
- Manage communications with vendors and internal escalations teams, drive root-cause-analysis for high visibility/risk escalations, and provide support for scaling solutions. Investigate and resolve high-profile issues thoroughly, and turn around any incidents or negative trends in operational work.
- Monitor operational performance towards key metrics; identify and execute initiatives to increase operational effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver training for various policies and workflows to large regional teams.
- Facilitate feedback loops between product, enforcement, and policy teams.
- Create and maintain documentation of all workflows and operational processes owned by the team.
- Help define quality guidelines and perform quality reviews as needed.
- Be an ambassador for keeping users safe on the platform
Who you are:
We’re looking for a passionate team member with excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, experience in supporting user/consumer operations in the Africa region (especially West Africa) and, of course, tons of enthusiasm for helping people and supporting Twitter’s fast-growing user base.
What you have:
- Experience working in an online operational environment, or in process design.
- Experience working with SQL or on large data sets.
- Familiarity with Lean, Kaizen, or Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with outsourced vendors.
- Expert understanding of operational metrics, and strong experience analyzing and using data to identify the root cause of problems, translating trends into actionable insights, and delivering process improvements at-scale.
- Experience and strong interest in online safety or content moderation.
- Experience with working on projects both independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas concisely and clearly, and to solve problems collaboratively and proactively.
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Graduate with 4-5+ years of experience in an operational role with a customer focus, or at least 5 years of experience in business process improvement or project management.
- Ability to review sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
- Fluency in English and Pidgin is required. Additional French fluency is highly preferred.
- A deep/nuanced knowledge of the Africa market (especially West Africa), with regards to cultural issues, political issues, market events, and typical online user behavior.
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% to global offices and vendor locations.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.