Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wiawso College of Education is situated in the Western North capital Sefwi Wiawso. The College is affiliated to the University of Education, Winneba.
Qualified applicants are invited from the general public to apply for the following Teaching positions in the college:
- Agriculture Science
- Early Childhood Education
The appointment to the position of Tutor shall be for a term of 5 years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Tutor shall include the following
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supervision of student’s projectworks and internship
- Research and publication
- Assisting in the administration of the departments
- Extension work/service to the College and the nation
- Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her representative
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must hold a good first degree and a Master’s degree, specifically an MPhil or researched Master’s degree in a relevant subject area (e.g. Physics, Agriculture and Early Childhood). Both degree must be in the same subject area.
Location: Western North
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their academic certificates, transcripts (Where applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
The College Secretary (Ag.)
Wiawso College of Education
Post Office Box 94,
Soft copies of application can be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 30th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.