Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Assistant Technical Enrollment Officer (ATEO) at National Identification Authority (NIA), you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the District Registration Officer (DRO) to set up, maintain and close the District registration office daily;
- Capturing onto the enrolment system, the personal information of applicants as recorded on the Registration Application Form;
- Capturing the biometric information such as the fingerprints, irises and pictures of applicants using a Mobile Registration Workstation (MRW);
- Ensuring the accurate capture of data input(s) received from the Assistant Registration Officer(s);
- Managing the printer and print server to ascertain the status of National Identity cards in print;
- Printing and issuing National identity cards to applicants;
- Reporting any technical problems to the District Registration Officer;
- Ensuring the safety, security, proper accounting and proper handling of registration materials and equipment assigned to the District Registration office;
- Ensuring that applicants are served with respect, fairness and impartiality;
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly activity reports to the District Registration Officer;
- Taking on any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Secretary or through his representative.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Law, Business, Computer Engineering, Science/Information Technology or related discipline from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification or HND in related discipline is required;
- At least one (1) year post-qualification relevant working experience which combines basic information technology and computer networking and hardware prior to working with NIA;
- A minimum of six (6) months working experience with NIA;
- Proven completion of National Service.
Competencies and Skills
- A high sense of integrity and maturity;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent typing skills;
- Ability to perform high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or any other computer software;
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy;
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute;
- Ability to transfer data from paper format into electronic format;
- Ability to verify integrity of data by comparing it to source documents;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Results-oriented and proactive;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent, legible handwriting;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent report writing skills;
- Knowledge of more than one Ghanaian language is an advantage;
- Highly computer literate;
- Willingness to accept posting to any part of the country;
Salary and other Conditions of Service: As applicable in the Public Service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified photocopies of academic and professional certificates;
- Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails;
- The cover letter should indicate applicant’s region and district of residence.
The application, together with the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY
P. O. BOX M680,
MINISTRIES POST OFFICE, ACCRA
Via the Link : https://recruitment.niaofficial.com
CLOSING DATE : Not later than 5th April 2021
NB: All unsolicited applications previously submitted to NIA shall not be considered;
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.