Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Executive Assistant at Helios Towers is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the MD and must be experienced in handling wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. She or he must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy supporting an office of diverse people.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for MD. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Management Team. Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the organization, These include:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assisting with special projects.
- Designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations
- Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties (Employee, Customers and Partners)
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently with action and their respective owners. Ensure that actions are tracked from beginning to closure date
- Composing and preparing correspondence and maintaining contact lists.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Managing Director, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect MD’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately and anticipate MD’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role for smooth communication between the MD and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Management Team.
- Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Management Team, on behalf of the MD.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for MD and Management Team.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Health & Safety- Risk Assessments & Method Statements:
‘The employee shall at all times follow Helios Towers SHEQ Policies, Procedures and Standards, and engage fully with all SHEQ requirements, expectations and campaigns that may be applicable to their role.’
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 5+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Experience in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff etc.
Skills and Abilities
- Creative problem solving
- Good communicator at all levels of the organization
- Good attention to detail
- Clear understanding of success criteria and driven to meet/ exceed them
- Customer Understanding
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Accountability – Ability to take accountability for a project/ projects as well as hold other accountable in order to achieve project and organizational objectives.
- Results Orientated – Desire to achieve and exceed customer expectations and take past learnings to improve how HT operates
- Confidentiality – Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Good Communicator – Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate throughout the whole organization. Understanding clearly what each stakeholder requires and how best to communicate.
- Process Oriented – Understand that good process drives efficiency and consistency within an organization and a project.
- Change Oriented - Desire to constantly improve how an organization operates and the results of an organization/ project
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.