Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide compliance support to support key deliverables and informed decision making, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Botswana. Please contact Reward for details.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure commercially sound Compliance administrative support in respect of allocated regulatory requirements in a professional and helpful manner
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC):
- Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.