Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reliance Personnel seeks to employ a Network Engineer.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop
- LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participation in development of service portfolio
- Engagement with CTO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of 7 years’ work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 5 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON RAN Portfolio
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Send CV and cover letter to
Application deadline: Friday, 9th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.