Jobs In Tarkwa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Organize periodic employee wellness programs
- Implement Community based Wellness programs in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate employee education and counselling on STIs
- Promote Voluntary Counselling & Testing (VCT)
- Conduct comprehensive health risk assessments (i.e. BP ,glucose, cholesterol and BMI checks /tests) and counselling afterwards for employees
- Conduct comprehensive pre-counselling for employees on an on-going basis so that they are aware of the consequences of taking an HIV/AIDS test.
- Provide post-test information and counselling to employees
- Keep confidential records of employee wellness conditions
- Co-ordinate peer education schedules to ensure the constant availability of peer educators to employees
- Assist the HIV/AIDS Committee with the co-ordination of all HIV/AIDS intervention activities on the mine
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary qualification in Nursing or any Health related discipline from a recognized institution
- Good counselling skills
- Good sense of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-developed oral and written communication
- Applicants must reside in Tarkwa/Damang
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.